This evening I went over to Scott and Sarah Hartley's place for a little catching up. It's been awhile! They are two of my most favorite people. They have one of the cutest houses I have ever seen! Plus, I love their pets.... Tiny and Butch. Tiny is a very small cat and Butch is a rather large Great Dane. What a contrast! I always enjoy talking with them and enjoying a great glass of wine!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Wine and Talking
This evening I went over to Scott and Sarah Hartley's place for a little catching up. It's been awhile! They are two of my most favorite people. They have one of the cutest houses I have ever seen! Plus, I love their pets.... Tiny and Butch. Tiny is a very small cat and Butch is a rather large Great Dane. What a contrast! I always enjoy talking with them and enjoying a great glass of wine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Russ and Emily! Hope things are going well! See you soon!
Sara
Post a Comment