Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Week Long Christmas Celebration




So, like I mentioned before, our Christmas with the Pearson Family starting after the caroling party. They were nice enough to make Dec 22nd our Christmas Eve since I was going to be working on Christmas Day. We received our traditional "Christmas pj's" to start the night out right. This is something that Sue and Mark have done with their family for a long time and I can't say that I mind it. Who doesn't love a great new pair of pajamas?? We woke up the next day and opened our gifts. Sue made one of her delicious homemade quiches. If you haven't had Sue's quiche, you are really missing out! We received some great things like Guitar Hero for Wii, a nice giftcard to the NorthFace store, and new bikes. I think one the best things was our homemade gifts to each other. Carolyn made us a BEAUTIFUL table runner. Plus, it was green! My favorite color. You should see it, Carolyn put alot of time and effort into this. Sue made us a wonderful decoration as well. I can tell that she also spent countless hours on her project.

But, the best of all was just bumming around the house. We played Guitar Hero and watched a couple of episodes of Numbers. Sue and Mark cooked a very nice holiday meal before heading out to my dad's Christmas Eve service. I thought it was so nice that the Pearson family came along so I would be able to attend this very important church service. What a great day!

Pictures will follow soon!

1 comment:

The Foley Five said...

WOW! You had a seriously busy Christmas!! I love the picture of the antlers the most... you make such a cute little reindeer! ;-)