Monday, January 28, 2008
Family Celebration
So, the Queen's birthday week sadly came to an end on Sunday with a nice family dinner celebration. Can I say how incredibly nice it is that Russ and I's family get along so well!! So, Carolyn and Sue headed over to my parents house to join my family. For those of you who don't know, my dad is a phenomenal cook. He made delicious salads, twice baked potatoes and steak kabobs. My mom won alot of brownie points my making Russ' favorite.... beer bread topped with brown sugar. She even made him 4 little individual beer breads. Who is this woman!!?? I've never seen her do that before! Just kidding mom :) Everyone was so giving and got me some great gifts from Bath and Body Works, Pottery Barn, etc. You all are the best and I am lucky to have you all as my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment