Russ and I were lucky enough to get new bikes and helmets for Christmas this year. Thanks Sue and Mark! So, Saturday morning we had our first bike ride. Man, it was colder than we anticipated! It was still fun to test them out for the first time though. I (Emily) was a little wimpy. I know so hard to believe! I think it just proved to myself how out of shape I am. I need to work out more!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
First Bike Ride
Russ and I were lucky enough to get new bikes and helmets for Christmas this year. Thanks Sue and Mark! So, Saturday morning we had our first bike ride. Man, it was colder than we anticipated! It was still fun to test them out for the first time though. I (Emily) was a little wimpy. I know so hard to believe! I think it just proved to myself how out of shape I am. I need to work out more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment