New Year's day evening we went out to dinner in Lee's Summit at Jason's Deli. Russ' cousins Mike and Christi were in town for the holidays. The Graham side of the family has a very strong "cousin" bond that I am thrilled to now be a part of. Jon, Carolyn, Russ, Christi, Mike and I took advantage and crammed in some good hanging out time before they had to head back to Wisconsin. We were still missing Ryan, Kierstin, Rachel and Jeremy. :( It was nice catching up and look forward to the next time already!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Hanging out with the cousins
New Year's day evening we went out to dinner in Lee's Summit at Jason's Deli. Russ' cousins Mike and Christi were in town for the holidays. The Graham side of the family has a very strong "cousin" bond that I am thrilled to now be a part of. Jon, Carolyn, Russ, Christi, Mike and I took advantage and crammed in some good hanging out time before they had to head back to Wisconsin. We were still missing Ryan, Kierstin, Rachel and Jeremy. :( It was nice catching up and look forward to the next time already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment