Monday, January 7, 2008

running errands with Serena


Last Thursday I helped my friends Serena and Sherry run around town getting some errands done. Man, I never realized how much work it is to take a baby out! First she had to nap and then eat before we left. So, I quickly headed over before after her feeding. We packed Little Miss into the car and headed to Target. She was an angel! I pushed her around in the cart not paying any attention to the other people in the store! I would be standing in the middle of the aisle with a big cart and a sleeping baby. I would get looks like, "Hey lady why don't you get out of my way." Maybe it was all just in my head. Then we went to get some grocery shopping done. Well, Little Miss had enough by then! She was pretty fussy due to needing a diaper change discovered once we got her back home. I sure do tip my hat to all of you mommies out there. You have a big job! Thanks for a fun afternoon ladies!

No comments: