Friday night we went to dinner at a great little place in the River Market called Vivace with our friends Mike and Kelly. I had received a very generous gift card from a very sweet nursing student I had worked with. Thanks Ashlie! I felt like we were pretty adventerous and had all seafood for dinner. We had escargot, mussels, lobster ravioli, salmon and scallops. Then we headed down to the Power and Light District. I was the only one who had not seen it yet. It was pretty cool and really did feel like you were in a different city.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Vivace and Friends
Friday night we went to dinner at a great little place in the River Market called Vivace with our friends Mike and Kelly. I had received a very generous gift card from a very sweet nursing student I had worked with. Thanks Ashlie! I felt like we were pretty adventerous and had all seafood for dinner. We had escargot, mussels, lobster ravioli, salmon and scallops. Then we headed down to the Power and Light District. I was the only one who had not seen it yet. It was pretty cool and really did feel like you were in a different city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment