This last Friday a group of us headed down to the Lake of the Ozarks for a weekend of fun before Amanda gets hitched. We rented a great condo complete with a tub overlooking the lake. Friday night we went out to dinner and then hit the Poopdeck. Nice name huh! I heard that one of my charge nurses at work met her husband there! Saturday a group of us hit the outlet malls. Aw, JCrew Outlet! Need I say more. We headed back to the condo and met up with the rest of the ladies at the pool. Amanda's mom made us a great dinner and then we threw Amanda a surprise lingerie party. I think she loved it! It was a fabulous weekend and I can't wait for her and Chuck to get married! Will post pics later.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Bachelorette Party
This last Friday a group of us headed down to the Lake of the Ozarks for a weekend of fun before Amanda gets hitched. We rented a great condo complete with a tub overlooking the lake. Friday night we went out to dinner and then hit the Poopdeck. Nice name huh! I heard that one of my charge nurses at work met her husband there! Saturday a group of us hit the outlet malls. Aw, JCrew Outlet! Need I say more. We headed back to the condo and met up with the rest of the ladies at the pool. Amanda's mom made us a great dinner and then we threw Amanda a surprise lingerie party. I think she loved it! It was a fabulous weekend and I can't wait for her and Chuck to get married! Will post pics later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like a fun weekend. I hope Rus didn't burn the house down while you were gone. I know I can't cook to save my life.
Ben
It looks and sounds like you guys had a great time!!! I'm sad that I was sick but glad at the same time that things seemed to go very smooth!! We're getting close!!!
Post a Comment