For our Mother's Day celebration for Sue, we went to the Zoo to ride Segways. Sue loved it and started zooming around the second she jumped on. Carolyn and I not so much! I still had fun even though I didn't quite pick it up like some others :) We got an hour long tour of Australia while on our Segways. Sometimes I felt like we were the attraction. Liitle kids in their strollers would be pointing at us and saying, " Wow, look!" Russ decided to feed the goats while standing on his Segway. One of the zoo workers came bustling out because she said #1 She wasn't sure if the animals would buck him off and #2 She didn't want us to run over the animals. All went well though, no one was harmed in the feeding process.
We ate our picnic lunch and then walked around looking at Africa. It only drizzled a little bit and Russ only had to be a little bit mortified over us wearing our ponchos :) We had alot of fun and thought this was way better than buying gifts! Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment