Sunday, August 2, 2009

Painting Party.... hardly!






We have been working feverishly (well more Russ than me) on getting our rental houses ready to go on the market. Yep, we are going to try and sell these bad boys. We had a "painting party" on Saturday to get our Independence interior re-painted. I told Russ I HATE it when people call it that. It's not fun. When we sent out an email asking people to help, Russ made a joke about there being a pinata. Our old neighbors Max and Lilo gave us one a joke so we brought it along. I told my dad he won first swing for being the first helper to show up but then lost his privilege when we was a bad boy for painting on areas that had not been taped yet. We actually never even got the pinata out. Russ and I worked for over 12 hours. Everyone who showed up was much appreciated and very helpful but we have to give a HUGE thank you to Carolyn, Mark and Sue who stayed till about 10pm that night. We couldn't have done it without the help! So, if you know of anyone needing or wanting a house, we know of 2 going on the market really soon.

No comments: