Awhile I go I posted a picture of the awesome hooter hider that a family friend of ours had made for me. There was such an overwhelming response of people that were interested, she has decided to sale them. Single sided ones are $30 and double sided $38. This is a convenient cover up in order to breastfeed in public places or at home when visitors are over. She made a handy little terry cloth corner to wipe baby's mouth off. The fabrics are so cute! I have 4 double sided ones and 2 single sided. She can always make more if lots of you mommies or expectant mommies are interested. They also make wonderful shower gifts! Let me know if you are interested.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Hooter Hiders for sale
Awhile I go I posted a picture of the awesome hooter hider that a family friend of ours had made for me. There was such an overwhelming response of people that were interested, she has decided to sale them. Single sided ones are $30 and double sided $38. This is a convenient cover up in order to breastfeed in public places or at home when visitors are over. She made a handy little terry cloth corner to wipe baby's mouth off. The fabrics are so cute! I have 4 double sided ones and 2 single sided. She can always make more if lots of you mommies or expectant mommies are interested. They also make wonderful shower gifts! Let me know if you are interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Emily I want one of the double sided ones!
Post a Comment