Monday, March 3, 2008

Much to Celebrate!



Sorry it has taken me so long to update our blog. I had some people asking when I would finally update again. Russ and I have had alot of exciting things happen this past week which kept me away from the blog. But, now we have some very exciting news to share! For those of you who don't know, Russ had been searching for almost two years for a new job. He has taken on a new interest in real estate and had been searching heavily for quite some time. I am so proud of him for not giving up after so much searching. I believe that I married one of the most positive people alive! When he would get down about the job stuff it was seriously for about half a day before he would decide to have his chin up and get back into the game. Well, this past week all of his hard work paid off. When it rains, it pours! He had a few offers and decided to go with Harbinger. This is a commercial real estate company in Leawood, KS. Russ will be a sales and leasing agent for industrial buildings. God really does answer prayers and hard work pays off! I am gleaming for him!

Tonight we went to dinner at Piropos at Briar Cliff for our friend Kelly's birthday and to celebrate Russ getting a new job. The food was delicious. We even ate an edible flower! We are truly blessed with good friends and are very excited for new adventures in our lives!

2 comments:

andi said...

Congratulations to Russ. For a second there I thought you were gonna say you're pregnant.

Sarah & Scott said...

emily -

i personally don't think saying you're pregnant is such a bad announcement! :) however, i am so excited about your news. that is so great. russ is an awesome guy and i think i need a little more of his positive attitude when it comes to jobs! congrats!

love,
sarah