Sunday, March 16, 2008

Friday Bowling




Friday evening we enjoyed some homemade chili and cornbread with our dear sis Carolyn. Then we met the Morgester's at the bowling alley some friendly competion. Russ named all of us after American Gladiators. We had Wolfe, Titan, Helga, Crush and Siren. Can you guess who was who?? Everyone bowled exceptionally well! Carolyn has a serious arm on her! If we could get her aim a little more centered, I am convinced she would get strikes everytime. We were all a little scared what might happen if she let go of the ball backwards! We couldn't seem to convince grandpa and grandma Morgester to come hang out at our place after that. Just kidding! So, the three of us stayed up watching an episode of the Sapranos. Funny, I never watched the show when it actually was on but now I LOVE IT! It got late and Carolyn decided to crash at our place. Man, I love having a nice house with a spare room so we can host people.

No comments: