My sister Rebecca and her husband Matt welcomed their new son into this world on Wed 10/14 at 7:59pm. He weighed 7.12 lbs and was 21.5cm long. He is absolutely adorable! I was very impressed at how well Rebecca did and the support Matt gave her. Mom and baby are doing great. Matt is being a wonderful and helpful father already. They were discharged home Friday evening and have been adjusting well ever since. My parents, Russ and I had dinner with them that night. Here is a picture of uncy Russ holding his new nephew. Man the boppy is even convenient for men!
AND.... we are still PG! Today we are 5 days overdue. AAUUGGGH! Here are a few pics from today. I never thought I would go early but this is getting ridiculous. I feel good for the most part just mentally ready to be done. We have our next Dr's appt on Tuesday to see if I have made any progress. We most likely will be induced Wed morning if this little guy doesn't arrive before then. I am a little sad because it's not what I wanted but perhaps this is another lesson to teach me things don't always go as planned or how you wanted them to. Russ has been wonderful and we stayed busy, enjoying each other's company this weekend. No matter what, Baby P will be here by the end of next week. We are very excited!
3 comments:
I just want to say, way to go Emily, for staying so positive!!! I am so excited for you and Russ, you guys will be awesome parents! Come on Baby P, we want to meet you!!!!!
Gotta LOVE the Boppy!! We still use ours everyday for one thing or another. It has now being used to help Drake sit up, he doesn't quite have the balance down yet.:) How exciting to know that Baby P will be here by the end of the week!!! I have been thinking of you often. I hope your little guy will make his grand entrance on his own, but either way he will be coming! Good Luck Tuesday, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for progress!
Good luck at your appointment today! I know how much you want to have him naturally - without being induced. Just talk to him and let him know who's the boss!!! :) Make sure to update and let us know if we have any changes ...
Post a Comment