Last week we had a work wedding shower for miss Mindy at Kyla's house. The food layout was delicious and amazing looking! There were so many babies there! I got in some good practice time :) Evan is around 6 weeks old, Drake 2 weeks, Tony 5 months, Aaron a little over a year, and Luke 2 1/2 years old. Mindy got alot of great stuff and we can't wait for the big day!
We went to the Sprint Center with our neighbors and dear friends, Max and Liliana this past weekend to see Dane Cook. I tried to get a side shot to show off the almost 19 week belly. We met up with some other friends in the Power and Light after the show was over. Fun times!
We are finally finished with our furniture for our spare room. We are very pleased and found the most perfect knobs at Architectural Salvage on Saturday. The old fan is from Good JuJu in the west bottoms. We feel like our spare room now looks better than our room! So, hotel de la Pearson is complete if you would like to make a reservation :)
My sister and Matt got some exciting news today. You will have to check out there blog to find out what I'm talking about. I was told not to tell but said you could read their blog probably later tonight. We are very excited for them and can't wait to find out our news next week!
We are still chugging along at all of our house work in order to prepare for Baby P. We work here and there on cleaning out the office. I've sent several boxes to the DAV and put stuff out on the curb. Nothing like the power of the curb..... I set about 5 things out that I wanted to get rid of this weekend and it was all gone in an hour and half! We set up another industrial shelf in the basement last night and got rid of more junk. We keep laughing about how we were able to ignore all of this for so long.
I'm including a picture of the beautiful flowers my in-laws sent me for Mother's Day. The love just kept on coming!
1 comment:
The furniture looks great! It is hard to believe what it used to look like!
Post a Comment