This year we spent Thanksgiving with my parents and decided to take Winston and his neighbor girlfriends down to the lake for a little photo shoot. I am thinking this is probably a similar situation trying to take pictures with little kids. In my mind I thought, "Oh it would be so cute to sit them on the bench and they will wear reindeer ears." Boy was I wrong! Winston just looked frightened and the girls would hop of the bench as soon as you sat them on it. Oh well! We still got a couple of good shots and had fun doing it. Thanks Polly and Anna for playing! What dog doesn't love a good walk!?
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
A Photo Shoot
This year we spent Thanksgiving with my parents and decided to take Winston and his neighbor girlfriends down to the lake for a little photo shoot. I am thinking this is probably a similar situation trying to take pictures with little kids. In my mind I thought, "Oh it would be so cute to sit them on the bench and they will wear reindeer ears." Boy was I wrong! Winston just looked frightened and the girls would hop of the bench as soon as you sat them on it. Oh well! We still got a couple of good shots and had fun doing it. Thanks Polly and Anna for playing! What dog doesn't love a good walk!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment